Cat Declawing in Westerville and Galena, OH
Scratching or yanking at objects is a natural behavior and common for cats. It is instinctive in order to allow for new nail tissue growth and to remove dead nail fragments, but it can also be detrimental to your carpet, furniture, doors and your home in general. Declawing can be implemented at any age, but the younger the feline, the shorter the recovery time.
At Animal Care Clinics, we utilize laser surgery, which reduces pain and swelling and minimizes bleeding. It also reduces the chance of infection and promotes a more speedy recovery with less post-operative pain. For these very important reasons, our patients and their owners prefer this type of process.
Declawing is an irreversible procedure and occurs while the patient is under general anesthesia. After the procedure, most cats return to their normal routine and will be back to scratching in no time, but this time without any damage to your home!
FAQ’s View All
Notes from our Facebook Page
- Mar 31, 2015: We can see you!!!
- Mar 30, 2015: Thinking about adding a pet to your home? Consider adoption! http://ow.ly/KZwGl
- Mar 27, 2015: These pups are cracking me up! Add a caption.
- Mar 27, 2015: Dolce's pups are looking part hippo, lol!
- Mar 27, 2015: Please share with anyone you know who has a service dog :)
- Mar 25, 2015: Please share! If anyone one hears of updates please post here. TIA :)